Thank you for visiting the Outstanding Foods website (the “Site”). Please read the following information carefully. It tells you when this notice is effective, what information we collect from you, how we might use it, how you can review or change the personal information you provided to us, how we may change this notice, and the steps we take to ensure that your personal information is protected. We will not spam you, spy on you, or sell your information to any third party. We are committed to the privacy of our visitors and hope you enjoy your visit!
The sections of this document are outlined below:
What information is collected?
How we use this information?
How does our Site interact with third party services and content?
What information do we share with third parties (or what information may they access because of the services they provide to us)?
What choices do you have over how your information is used?
How can you edit or delete your information?
Does our Site respond to do-not-track signals?
What if I access the Site from my mobile phone?
How do we secure your information on our Site?
What age do I have to be to use this Site?
What governing law applies?
What if I live outside of the United States?
Who should I contact with questions or concerns?
When was this notice last updated?
1. What information is collected? We collect two types of information: Identifying Information and Non-Identifying Information.
Types of Identifying Information we collect: When you create an account, make a purchase, or when you enter information on this Site, we may collect personal information from you including your:
First and last name
Date of birth
Account name and password
Types of Non-Identifying Information we collect: We may also collect general information resulting from your activity on the Site, including your preferences and other tendencies. This may include anonymous “traffic data” or tracking information provided by the website’s host or similar provider of such information (i.e., Google Analytics) that does not personally identify you, but may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the services we offer. Analytics is the process of collecting, analyzing, and reporting aggregate data. This information may include which pages visitors visit, how long visitors may stay on a particular page, and where visitors are located. It may also provide information about what browser, network, or device is used to visit our Site. To learn more about Google Analytics and how to opt out, please visit www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
In addition, when you visit our Site, we may also log your anonymous IP addresses, a unique identifier for your computer or other access device. This helps us diagnose problems with our server, to administer our Site, or to display the content according to your preferences.
2. How we use this information?
We primarily use the personal information you provide and any general information we receive from you to provide the following:
Create and manage your account;
Personalize your customer experience;
Provide customer service;
Improve our services and the interactions you have with our Site;
Market products and services that may be of interest to you-- for instance, we may add you to the Outstanding Foods email list and newsletter when you make an online purchase or sign up;
Administer sweepstakes and contests; and
Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
3. How does our Site interact with third party services and content?
For your convenience, we may link to third party sites and services, or otherwise display third party content through our Site. Here are some examples of third party content and services available through or via our Site:
1) Marketing – We may automate our marketing, newsletters, and surveys through use of third party vendors that include, but are not limited to: Klaviyo, MailChimp, TypeForm, ClickFunnels, Lucky Orange, Intercom, Manychat and ViralSweeps. 2) YouTube or Vimeo – We may embed content on our Site from other online services, such as a recorded video. 3) Social Media – We may facilitate easy access to third party sites and online services, like social networks and other services that host user-generated content such as Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr, and Twitter. 4) Google Maps widget.
These links take you outside our service and off our Site and are beyond our control. Please note that these other sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data, or solicit personal information. We urge you to review the equivalent data protection, privacy, and cookie policies available on their websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the data protection of privacy practices of third parties in relation to such websites and your use of third party websites is entirely at your own risk.
4. What information do we share with third parties (or what information may they access because of the services they provide to us)?
We will not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information or general information to third parties without informing you in advance. However, we may provide some of our services through contractual arrangements with affiliates, services providers, partners and other third parties. Our service partners may use your personal information to operate the website and deliver services. We use these third parties to help handle parts of our business. They help us do things like fulfill orders, process payments, provide analytics, monitor activity, maintain databases, and administer and monitor emails. These parties will only use your data for the purpose of carrying out the work as agreed with us.
Disclosure of your information for security purposes. Outstanding Foods fully cooperates with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our Site for illegal activities. We will release personal or general information without your consent for security purposes, when required by law, or to prevent imminent harm to any person or entity. We will disclose personal or general information upon receipt of a court order or subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation, which may include responding to requests and court orders from jurisdictions outside the United States. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful, as determined in our sole discretion.
5. What choices do you have over how your information is used?
1) Email – Those who wish to opt-out from receiving email offers will have their address removed within 1-10 days of receipt of their request to opt-out or to unsubscribe at hello@outstandingfoods. If you have multiple email addresses you will need to opt-out for each address in order to be removed from our active database. 2) Location information – You may have the ability to turn location-based services on and off by adjusting the settings of your Internet browser or mobile device or, for some devices, by revoking permission for our mobile apps to access your location information. 3) Cookies and web beacons – Your browser may offer the ability to block or delete cookies from your device. Please follow your individual browser’s instructions on how to block and clear cookies.
6. How can you edit or delete your information?
If you would like to permanently delete your account, you can email us at hello@outstandingfoods. Please allow 10 business days for processing.
7. Does our Site respond to do-not-track signals?
8. What if I access the Site from my mobile phone?
We collect and use information about you in the same way and for the same purposes if you access the Outstanding Foods from your mobile phone, as we do when you use our Site.
9. How do we secure your information on the Site?
In order to protect both the personal information and the general information that we receive from you through the website, we have implemented various security measures. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely. All information you provide to us is stored in secure managed servers.
Whenever you give out personal information online there is a risk that third parties may intercept and use that information. While we strive to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online. By using this Site, you expressly acknowledge and agree that we cannot guarantee the security of any data provided to or received by us through this Site and that any personal information, general information, or other data or information received from you through the Site is provided at your own risk. We are not liable for any damages arising out of, or in any way connect with, a third party’s unauthorized access to your information.
10. What age do I have to be to use this Site?
11. What governing law applies?
This notice and our privacy practices will be subject exclusively to the laws of the State of California within the United States of America. By using our Site, you hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of California any claim or matter arising under or in connection with the Site.
12. What if I live outside the United States?
The Outstanding Foods is hosted and operated entirely in the United States and is subject to United States law. Please do not attempt to purchase our products if you live outside of the United States. If you are from a jurisdiction outside of the United States, please notify us so that we may take necessary action. This may include terminating your account and deleting your information. We are committed to resolving those issues, so if you have any questions about how we collect or use your information you may email us at hello@outstandingfoods.
13. Who should I contact with questions or concerns?
If you have any questions or comments relating to the Outstanding Foods Site or this Privacy Notice, send an email to hello@outstandingfoods.